ULTIMATE STYLING GIVEAWAY
SOUL Home’s How-To Guide to Styling Made Easy
ONLINE STYLING CONSULT
1 hr Online Consult with Simone Mathews of SOUL Home
COMPETITION DURATION | THURSDAY 25th MARCH – SUNDAY 18th APRIL 2021
- You must have entered your name and email on the SOUL Home website competition page by Sunday 17th April 2021 at 11.59pm AEST to be in with a chance to win the Ultimate Styling Giveaway.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- No portion of the Prize or the Prize in its entirety can be on-sold by any means.
- ELIGIBILITY: You must be 18 years or older at the time of entry to win, and you must be a resident of Australia.
- All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
HOW TO ENTER
- Enter your name and email address in the form at https://soulhome.com.au/online-series/turia-pitt
There will be a total of 1 winner. This is a game of chance, and the winner will be randomly drawn by the director of SOUL HOME AUSTRALIA. In the event the potential winners do not qualify or are not willing to accept the prize, there will be an alternate winner drawing from among eligible entries. All decisions of SOUL HOME AUSTRALIA are final and binding, and no discussion will be entered into.
NOTIFICATION OF WINNER
The prize winner will be notified via email. If the potential prize winner cannot be reached within two business days, another eligible entry will be drawn, and another potential prize winner will be notified. PRIZE DELIVERY: A representative from SOUL Home will be in touch within five business days to arrange booking for consult, and login details to the online How-To Guide to Styling Made Easy.
Entrants release and waive any claims they may have against Releases for any and all injuries, claims, damages, losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including without limitation attorney’s fees) resulting from the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize or element thereof, or participation in this giveaway.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BY ENTERING INTO THE WAYFARING GROUP PTY LTD ABN 62 614 467 739 (“WAYFARERS ATLAS”) LAUNCH COMPETITION (“COMPETITION”), YOU (“THE ENTRANT”) AGREE YOU ARE BOUND BY THE LEGAL NOTICES, ACCESSIBLE AT www.SOULHOME.COM.AU (“AGREEMENT”). THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE COMPETITION AND THE COMPETITION RULES FORM PART OF THE AGREEMENT, AND WHERE IT IS NOT EXPRESSLY STATED, THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE AGREEMENT ARE IMPLIED. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE COMPETITION.
- These Terms and Conditions, all other information provided prior to entering the Competition, and the Competition Rules form part of the Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Competition is deemed acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. All entries that do not comply with the Terms and Conditions will be deemed invalid.
- The Competition will be conducted by SOUL HOMES AUSTRALIA PTY LTD ABN 23632071160 (“the Promoter”).
- The Terms and Conditions may be amended or replaced by the Promoter in its absolute discretion and at any time.
- To enter the Competition, the Entrant must be 18 years old or over. If you are entering on behalf of a minor, you must be their parent or legal guardian.
- Entry is open only to Australian citizens or residents. The competition is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first (1st) cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject any entry submitted to the Competition. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, disqualify:
any entry which is not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, infringes the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party, contains any objectionable or poor-quality content, or has the potential to damage the reputation of any person; or
any individual who tampers with the entry process, submits an entry that is not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, or who has in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in unlawful or improper conduct that is designed to, or is likely to, adversely affect the fair and proper conduct of the Competition or is generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- to disqualify any Entrant; or
- subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Entries containing errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Competition will be conducted during the Competition Period. To enter the Competition, Entrants must follow “How to Enter” in the Competition Rules and comply with all other applicable requirements during the Competition Period. All entries must be submitted to the Promoter during the Competition Period. The Promoter may, at their discretion, extend the Competition Period.
- Entrants may only submit one entry. Entries made on behalf of a group must include the identities of all individual members of the group and will be counted as one entry. The individual submitting the entry will be deemed the Entrant. Individual members of a group are not permitted to make separate entries. Automated computer-generated or other such inauthentic entries, whether digitally automated or not, will not be accepted and those responsible, disqualified.
- Entries are deemed received at the time of receipt via the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for the receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an Entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoter has no obligation to acknowledge or return the entry.
- The Entrant warrants their entry is in no way obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encouraging of conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or violate any law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject any entry submitted to the Competition. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, disqualify: any entry which is not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or the Rules, or who has in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in unlawful or improper conduct that is designed to, or is likely to, adversely affect the fair and proper conduct of the Competition or is generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter.
- The Entrant confirms and warrants that they have full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and is not prohibited in any way from entering this Competition.
- The Entrant hereby indemnify the Promoter from and against any and all costs and damages incurred as a result of any breach of the representations and warranties made by the Entrant herein.
- As a condition of accepting the Prize, the Winner (and his or her companions) must sign any legal documentation necessary, and in the form required by the Promoter.
- Entrants agree, at the Promoter’s request, to participate in reasonable promotional activity surrounding the Competition or the winning of any Prize, free of charge, and consent, to the Promoter using their name and image in marketing or promotional materials, where appropriate.
- The Winners shall be determined in accordance with the Competition Rules and shall be notified in accordance with the “Winner Notification and Prize Claim” section of the Competition Rules.
- The judgment decision is final and binding upon all Entrants and no correspondence with any non-winning Entrant will be entered into. Entrants who are not Winners will not receive any notification at all. The Promoter will contact the Winners in accordance with the “Winner Notification and Prize Claim” section of the Competition Rules to arrange for delivery of the Prize.
- The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a Winner is unable to use or claim the Prize as stated. Each Prize is not transferable to another person (unless agreed to by the Promoter) or exchangeable for other goods and services and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Prize does not include any travel costs or airfares, or any additional items other than the accommodation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request Entrants to provide proof of identity, proof of residency and/or proof of entry validity, at any time. Proof of identity, residency and/or entry validity considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion. If a Winner cannot provide suitable proof, the Winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to rejudge in the event of any Entrant being unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions, forfeiting or not claiming the Prize by the Prize Claim Date. If a Prize remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct further rounds of judging, as required, using the same process as the original judging on the next day, or as appropriate, after the Prize Claim Date. The alternate Winner shall be notified in accordance with the “Winner Notification and Prize Claim” section of the Competition Rules.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, at any time before the awarding of the Prizes to cancel or vary the Competition (including extending the Competition Period), or cancel, vary or withdraw its Prizes. If the Promoter cancels or varies the Competition, or cancels, varies or withdraws its Prizes, is not required to conduct the Competition at any other time.
- If the Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a gift to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional websites and mobile applications is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees, agents and sponsors) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; costs or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control), including any problems with any telephone, telephone or computer network, lines, servers, telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the Entrants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Competition;
- any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference;
- any claim or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any variation in gift value to that stated in the Competition Rules;
- any cancellation, variation or withdrawal of the Competition and/or Prizes by the Promoter;
- any tax liability incurred by an Entrant;
- use of a Prize; or
- any delay, Act of God, war, fire, earthquake, strike, sickness, accident, civil commotion or any other cause.
- This Agreement is governed by the law of New South Wales, Australia, and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New South Wales, or other such competent courts, to resolve any dispute or claim arising from the Agreement.